Overview on Eczema
- 31.6 million people have eczema (nationaleczema.org)
- 1 out of 3 children have eczema (nationaleczema.org)
- Eczema (also known as dermatitis) is a dry skin condition.
- In mild cases of eczema, the skin is dry, scaly, red and itchy.
- More severe cases there may be weeping, crusting and bleeding.
- Leaves person suffer susceptible to infection due to the skin splitting from constant scratching.
- Affects all ages but is more commonly found in children
- Many children grow out of eczema
Why promote H-Eczema?
- 4.5 out of 5 Reviews Rating from outside source
- Suitable for children over 2 years of age
- 100% natural remedy for eczema. Very gentle on the skin
- Fast relief from the sores, itching & pain associated with an eczema rash
- FDA Registered & manufactured in the USA using the highest quality natural ingredients
- Many over the counter prescriptions contain steroids and can only be used for 7 consecutive days. H-Eczema has no restrictions or strong chemicals
- Use a humidifier at night to reduce dryness and itching
- Shower immediately after extensive exercise. For most people, sweating can aggravate Eczema
- Use moisturizer and use it often..preferably non scented.
- Try to relax. There are studies that make the connection between stress and Eczema
When I was a child, I had eczema and now I have noticed the same tell tale signs behind her ears and in the creases of her arms in my own young daughter.
I have already started to use your H-Eczema because I am all for natural products and I can see a big difference in her symptoms in just a few days. I will continue to keep on using the oil for as long as necessary.
Thank you to Amoils.com for this safe product for my child.
I am prone to allergic contact dermatitis and come out in a rash and some itchiness whenever I am in contact with certain allergens. I have found that H-Eczema is very helpful in combating these symptoms – so much better than anything I have tried from over-the-counter sources.
Banners and Images
Grab these and other banners from your Shareasale portal