The affiliate marketing industry is buzzing about bloggers and social media pros used as influencers. While that strategy is effective, many marketers leave the power of the SEO niche affiliate out of their strategy. A highly optimized website targeting specific audiences generates amazing passive income without relying on Facebook algorithms and audiences.
If you are researching a niche, look no further than the natural health. The industry is booming and ripe for affiliate marketing success. Before we get started on the benefits of natural health affiliates, lets firm up the definition. Wikipedia defines natural health as an umbrella term to include vitamins and minerals, herbal medicines, homeopathic remedies and other alternative/non-traditional medicines.
Now that we know what product categories natural health affiliates might include, lets look at why the niche is good for affiliate marketing.
Top 4 Reasons To Promote Natural Health Affiliate Programs
- One of the Fastest Growing Niches. The wellness industry is a $3 trillion plus business with natural solutions taking the lead. Consumers want products made with more natural ingredients and they are willing to pay more for them. They are also willing to take chances on lesser-known brands because this industry is still relatively ‘new.’ At least new in a capitalistic kind of way.
- Consumers Are Familiar and Love It. According to NBC News; the National Center for Health Statistics reported that, in 2012, 59 million Americans relied on some form of alternative or complementary treatment. Now that is a large target audience! With companies like Young Living Oils and DoTerra reaching living rooms around the country through a mom focused multi-level marketing strategy, consumers see natural products as a viable and effective solution to health issues.
- They Need It and They Need It Now. We know that one of the first rules of marketing is finding the consumers’ pain point and solving it. Well, with natural health niches, the pain is real and so is your solution. This makes for great conversions.
- Long Tail Keyword Searches Abound. With natural health affiliate programs, like Healing Natural Oils, there are unlimited long tail optimization opportunities for very specific ailments. The symptom might not always be the sexiest topic, but it is in demand. In addition, marketers can feel great about recommending products that not only work, but also are free of chemicals and toxins.
- You Get to Work With Me. Ok, I know that came off a little on the ‘cheesy’ side but let me explain. I run the Healing Natural Oils (amoils.com) affiliate program which is made up of 100% content affiliates. This means affiliates will never have a sale stolen by a coupon or loyalty site. In addition, I work hard to ensure you have everything you need to be successful. From product detail information to creatives to unique testimonials, I have you covered.
Are you ready to get started?
I would love to work with you! Whether you are starting out on your first natural health site or have existing sites ready to be monetized, I look forward to partnering with you for success. You can learn more about the Healing Natural Oils program here but I’ve included a quick summary below:
- 20% Commission (mention this article and ask about my new affiliate bonus structure)
- Products specific to ailments make for great niche sites
- Regular bonus plans to keep you motivated and introduce you to new products
- 90-day money back guarantee to give your followers to confidence to purchase
- Stable company. In business since 2001
- Incredible testimonials and ratings verified by a third-party company
- Parasite free program
I hope you found this article useful. Do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions via the comments field below or my Contact page.